Welcome to Botswana, Africa!
ROUTE: Victoria Falls, Chobe, Chobe National Park, Savute, Chobe, Okavango Delta, Maun
DURATION: 8 Days
- Explore Victoria Falls at your leisure
- Safari, Game drives in open 4×4 safari vehicle, Chobe National Park
- Game viewing by motorboat or sunset cruises on river cruiser
- Game viewing activities include exploring the Okavango Delta by mokoro (dugout canoe) and motorboat
|AIRFARE:||International Airfare Upon Request|
|ACCOMMODATIONS:||Hotels used (or similar)|
Accommodations Per Person Sharing, including hotel taxes
Arrival & departure transfers where applicable
Local guides / safari guides where applicable
Meals per itinerary
Park entrance fees and sightseeing fees where applicable
Airfare and air taxes
Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
Items of a personal nature such as baggage porterage, gratuities/tips, laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, etc.
Visa and visa fees
Optional sightseeing and activities
Meals, beverages and services not mentioned in itinerary
For additional information or reservations please complete QUOTE REQUEST form in side bar of this page or contact us directly to speak to one of our Destination Experts.
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 416-690-6996 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Thank you for choosing White Horse Travels! Providing Vacations of a Lifetime.
Day 1 Victoria Falls
Upon arrival at airport, you will be warmly met by a representative, who will provide assistance and transfer to your accommodation to check-in.
Overnight: Victoria Falls
Day 2 - 3 Victoria Falls - Chobe
- Road transfer to Chobe region, in Botswana. Experience abundant wildlife; one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants and the legendary fish eagle.
- Game drives in open 4×4 safari vehicle, game viewing by motorboat or sunset cruises on river cruiser.
Overnight: Chobe – (B, L, D)
Day 4 - 5 Chobe National Park
- After morning activity and breakfast, transfer for light aircraft flight to camp situated in the Chobe National Park.
- Game drives in open 4×4 safari vehicles in the Savute area, including the Savute Marsh and a visit to the ancient San rock paintings at Gubatsa Hills.
Overnight: Chobe – (B, L, D)
Day 6 - 7 Chobe - Okavango Delta
- After morning game drive and breakfast, transfer for light aircraft flight to Okavango Delta.
- Game viewing activities include exploring the Delta by mokoro (dugout canoe) and motorboat.
- Guided nature walks on the various islands afford the opportunity to track some of the larger species that inhabit this water wilderness.
Overnight: Okavango – (B, L, D)
Day 8 Okavango Delta - Maun
- Enjoy morning activity and breakfast, before light aircraft transfer to Maun Airport, where tour ends. – (B)
Meals as per itinerary: (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
We can personalize this tour just for you! Call: 1 800 263 2995 / 416 391 0334 or complete form in: CUSTOM-CRAFTED tab on this page.
Location Name: Botswana, Africa
Area (SQ KM): 581,730
Language(s): English (official), Setswana, Kalanga, Sekgalagadi, other.
Religion: Christian, Badimo
Currency: Botswana pula – BWP
Time Zone: UTC + 02
Electricity: 230 V
Phone Country Code to Call (Botswana, Africa): 267
Before You Go:
Please refer to our “Before You Go Post” for important, useful information and website links: http://whitehorsetravels.com/before-you-go/
Note: The information contained is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of this content.